- Courses and Duration
- SPECIAL SHORT COURSES
- SHIRT MAKING SHIRT COURSE
- KIDS SUMMER FASHION COURSE
- Accomoodation/Hotel facilities
- pictures of students work
- AWARDS AND NOMINATIONS
- fashion business seminar
- Foreign Partnerships and collaborations
- News and Alumni
- Free Fashion training tips and vidoes
- computer Aided design for fashion
- 2011/2012 Graduate fashion show
- 2013/2014 graduate fashion show
- 2015/2016 GRADUATION AND FASHION SHOW
- Founders profile
- Contact US
- Consultancy services
This is to inform the public that from January 2017 our training fees would be increasing due to the raising cost of doing business, we have tried to keep the fees same during 2016. IF PAYMENT IS MADE THIS YEAR 2016 YOU WOULD BE PAYING THE CURRENT FEE, but from January all fees increase by 50,000 note level 3 is no longer free but would be 100,000.
In line with our goal of producing celebrated Fashion Entrepreneurs, and doing our part to salvage the Nigerian economy, by training our students to be able to produce high quality made in Nigeria clothing, that are exportable, and also can meet the local clothing need,we would be changing improving our method of training,which is geared towards garment production/ manufacturing and fashion design, this would ensure that the our students can own fashion companies with high quality clothing lines that are well made in Nigeria.
we would be starting our hair training at the Maryland mall branch of the school, and many more exciting new courses for 2017, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a brochure for 2017 courses.